April 19, 2014
Thank you so much (I so didn’t expect to EVER been given an Award for my inane rants hahaha), to Coco and her gorgeous Blog:
Now I have to nominate 12 bloggers for this award. I will have to get my head around that, so please bare with me!
I am trying to spend as much time with LeeBee as possible this week as well as doing last minute revision for ………….exaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaams
Not that I’m stressing. I have done NOTHING ELSE but revise and study MY WHOLE LIFE stuck here in this perpetual prison, so I think that now’s the time that Casey gets her payback!
April 30, 2013
I don’t know how or why, but I have been nominated for above award by
To be really damn honest here, I don’t know WHO reads my blog…and it doesn’t matter THAT much cos it’s a place for me to rant at (oh so many) things that make me CRAZY and just about everyday crap that occurs. None of my friends know I write a blog so it’s kinda safe and I feel free! I’m pretty sure that’s the case for a whole bunch of other Bloggers here as well, but anyways THANKS to these guys, I really appreciate it!
So now I have to do what I have to do….
Here are the Little Rules.
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
3. Present fifteen awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post seven interesting things about yourself
So here goes!
Here are my nominees (sorry not 15!) I am putting them in categories cos it kind of shows you facets of my personality and therefore you will understand a bit more about me… and also…you can select whichever you like to read based on my descriptions!
General thoughts and diary style blogs
(some of which include rantings and stuff about relationships and similar issues that I blog about):
Avalanche of a Mindset www.rhairyza.wordpress.com
I Speak Lyrics www.kec98.wordpress.com
Just another Teenage Blogger www.justanotherteenageblogger.wordpress.com
Life from the Queen of Hearts www.lifefromthequeenofhearts.wordpress.com
You are a Wallflower www.youareawallflower.wordpress.com
Primal Night’s www.primalnights.wordpress.com
Thank you all for making me realise I am not alone in feeling fucked up!
Ghosts/Horror & films/Dark Stories
Freaky Folk Tales www.freakyfolktales.wordpress.com
My Life with Ghosts www.mylifewithghosts.com
Spider Goddess www.spidergoddess.wordpress.com (mystic subjects)
Now for the bit that makes me cringe!
7 ‘Interesting’ (or not) things about myself:
- I have got a birth mark on my left butt cheek in the shape (or design!) of a spider’s web and I love it..
- I am half Greek. My Dad was born in Thessaloniki in the North. I am learning Greek!
- When I was a toddler I fell into a well that my parents didn’t know existed and I was there for 12 hours. I wasn’t even hurt when they found me. Not a single scratch!
- I have a ghost girl in my attic bathroom. I see her watching me sometimes.
- I am an only child. I think that’s why I hate sharing stuff and I am anti~social!
- I have got a dog called Chester. I love all animals and do NOT eat them or wear them.
- One of my ambitions is to live on a self sufficient farm in the middle of a forest.